Selected panels are panels based on competitive panel proposals submitted to the
☛ Template of AICIS Panel Proposal click here!
- The panel proposal should be submitted by a chair;
- The chair should organise the panel bringing together four panelists (graduate students, lecturers, researchers, professors, or professionals) from at least three different institutions (including the chair`s institution);
- The chair submits a panel proposal in accordance with one of the conference sub-themes; following the template.
- Panels could be in Bahasa Indonesia, English or Arabic;
- Panel proposals should be submitted to the committee by the date assigned;
- Final papers must be submitted to the committee via the chair by the date assigned;
- The committee will bear the expenses for the panels covering transportation (from south east asian countries only) to the conference venue, accommodation, and meals during the conference.